Singapore Average Monthly Wages in Manufacturing
Wages in Manufacturing in Singapore decreased to 4220 SGD/Month in the third quarter of 2013 from 4269 SGD/Month in the second quarter of 2013. Wages in Manufacturing in Singapore averaged 4406.60 SGD/Month from 2010 until 2013, reaching an all time high of 5056.00 SGD/Month in the first quarter of 2013 and a record low of 3797.00 SGD/Month in the second quarter of 2010.
Wages in Manufacturing in Singapore is expected to be 4920.00 SGD/Month by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate Wages in Manufacturing in Singapore to stand at 5500.00 in 12 months time. In the long-term, the Singapore Average Monthly Wages in Manufacturing is projected to trend around 6100.00 SGD/Month in 2020, according to our econometric models.
This post was originally published on this site. All content rights reserved to Trading Economic.
- Germany: Bremen matters – ING
- GBP/JPY technical analysis: Struggles below descending trend-line/100-hour SMA confluence resistance
- DAX recovers as U.S. eases restrictions on Huawei
- USD/CAD edges lower toward 1.34 as oil clings to daily gains
- Dow futures pop 150 points after US eases trade restrictions on Huawei
- Sterling Trades at Five Month Lows on Brexit worries
- Japan: Q1 GDP details are grim – ABN AMRO
- EUR/GBP flirting with the 200-day SMA just below 0.8800